There Is Hope | We Can Help | Life Changing Results
Essentially, our synergistic approach combines the life-changing elements of a wilderness experience with the best of proven therapeutic practices. There are no words that properly capture or describe the magical transformation that our students experience while addressing their issues in a wilderness setting.
Our goal is to bring forth peace and restore emotional health. The purpose is to see your struggling boy or girl transition into adulthood, living independently as a strong person. The way to achieve the restoration is to harness the power of the wilderness. Why Wilderness? Troubled Teens and Young Adults.
WinGate Wilderness Therapy Program
WinGate Wilderness Therapy Program was created to lead the family back to a pathway of harmony and balance, replacing resistance with responsiveness. If you are a parent of a troubled teen, or struggling young adult, please feel free to call and speak with our Admissions Team and start the healing process today.
The WinGate outdoor therapy experience offers a pathway to Hope and Healing. We know the emotional turmoil you, the parent of a troubled child, are experiencing... the pain, the frustration, the heartache, the chaos, as well as the longing for internal peace and tranquility.
You may find yourself wondering if your life will ever get to a state of harmony and if you will ever have a positive relationship with your child again. We are here to say "there-is-hope" and you will find it through our wilderness therapeutic outdoor adventure.
The results are nothing short of life changing
At WinGate, our young people will have the opportunity to reconnect with their true self in a challenging and caring environment. As you read and learn more about our breakthrough wilderness therapy programs, you’ll come to understand why WinGate is setting a new standard in wilderness therapy that gives families a deep sense of emotional relief in the context of unconditional help and support. Together, we can make a life-changing difference in your family.
- Reuniting Families... Restoring the Family
- Creating Opportunities for Real Change... And Exponential Growth
- Serve the Entire Family... Providing Life Saving Therapeutic Intervention
- Lower Resistance to Change... Leading to Deep Substantial Long-Lasting Change
Our Students - Common Reasons for Therapeutic Intervention
The Wingate Wilderness Therapy program provides safe and proven therapeutic intervention for boys and girls. We work with adolescents, ages 13 through 18, and young adults 18 to 26, who are struggling with a range of behavioral and emotional issues. We work effectively with even the most treatment-resistant teens and young adults. Broadly speaking, our client's specific concerns fall into several categories including:
- Academic Underachievement - Failure to Launch
- Lack of Motivation / Direction
- Family Conflict - Resistance to Authority
- Oppositional Behaviors - Defiant Disorders
- Depression - Anger Management
- Learning Differences - Attention Deficits / Inattention
- Negative Peer Groups - Poor Self-Esteem
- Anxiety - Mood Instability
- Substance Abuse - Addiction - Addictive Behaviors
- Traits of Personality Disorders
- Obsessive / Compulsive Behaviors
- Eating Disorders - Body Image Distortion
- Adoption - Identity Issues - Bereavement / Loss
- Reaction to Traumatic Experiences
Our Goal at WinGate Wilderness Therapy is to Help Facilitate Change That Will Last a Lifetime
Our goal is to provide immediate and lasting solutions to your child's problems. At WinGate Wilderness Therapy, you can rest assured that your child will receive appropriate treatment in a caring and professional environment. Please don't hesitate to call 800-560-1599 to speak with a representative and learn more about your child's possible solution to their struggles.