Group Homes for Troubled Teens in Nevada
Concerned parents of troubled teens in Nevada, that feel as though they have exhausted all of their resources and are beginning to feel helpless, will be relieved to find out that Group Homes for Troubled Teens can be just the help they are searching for.
Here at WinGate We believe that group homes for troubled teens are a good resource for helpless parents to utilize when it comes to finding therapeutic intervention for their troubled teen. However, we also believe that by first sending your teen to our wilderness program, you will ensure that the teen will receive all of the therapeutic treatment they can with more ease than other troubled teens. For more information on our unique and exciting wilderness therapy program, call us today at 1-800-560-1599.
Group homes for troubled teens are specialized facilities under 24 care that provide group and individual therapy. Group homes are essentially a program for troubled teens, with a home-like setting in order to simulate the teens life back at home. This kind of treatment ensures that the teen will focus on working at problems that they have encountered at home such as, arguing and disrespect towards family, sneaking out and displaying an overall sense of entitlement.
Typical Group Home Student Profile
- Emotionally immature and making poor choices
- Spoiled - Entitled - Brats
- Plays the victim - blames others - rationalizes - shift and deflect responsibility
- Lying - sneaking out - sexually active - dropping out of school
- Isolating from family - rebelling against parental authority
- Depression, mood swings, or anger issues
- Experimenting or abusing alcohol and drugs, or even addiction issues
- Rebelling against parental authority
- Looking for acceptance, fearful of rejection, struggles with abandonment
- Eating disorders, cutting, or other acts of self harm
- New group of troubled friends
- Academically crashed
- Unable to get or keep a job
- Cannot live independently
- Failure to Launch
We here at WinGate believe that we can restore peace in your home. For immediate assistance, please call us today at 1-800-560-1599.
WinGate Wilderness Therapy currently serves families from the following cities in Nevada
Las Vegas, Paradise, Reno, Henderson, Sunrise Manor, Spring Valley, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson, Winchester, Pahrump, Sun Valley, Whitney, Elko, Boulder City, Enterprise, Gardnerville Ranchos, Spring Creek, Incline Village-Crystal Bay, Mesquite, Spanish Springs, Nellis AFB, Fernley, Fallon, Winnemucca